Pages

23 November 2017

FAREWELL

It is inevitable that good experiences will eventually end. After close to twelve amazing years on this interesting adventure with you, I know you're sad to see me say goodbye, but all good things must come to an end. I hope I was able to inspire you to grow, inquire and question everything from culture to shape to form to religion!!! 

Remember: you are the light of God and no matter the darkness that surrounds you, keep shining. All things that are born must die, so always live like tomorrow isn't coming.


Finally, stay true to who you are. Hold that brush and NEVER let anyone paint your picture of life. 

I look forward to sharing the next steps of my wonderful journey with you. 

I love you & until we meet again...


Farewell to thee! but not farewell
To all my fondest thoughts of thee: 
Within my heart they still shall dwell; 
And they shall cheer and comfort me.

— Anne Brontë


*****SMILE*****
Teej's Page . All rights reserved. © Maira Gall .